Membership benefits include:
Access to the PINES global network of sports nutrition professionals who can help you with:
- Locating educational events and conferences worldwide.
- Global list of jobs in sport nutrition to advance your career.
- Locating assistance for planning food for teams who travel internationally.
- Quarterly newsletter which includes: feature articles, supplement contamination watch, and message from PINES President.
- Access to a library of food and sports images that you can use for any non-commercial purpose.
- The opportunity to participate in the PINES listserv email group to exchange news, views and resources with colleagues around the world.
- PINES email alerts.
- Resource library with position papers and resources.
- Other benefits are currently in negotiation, including reduced-cost access to professional journals/articles, member discounts on book purchases and more.
PINES is tax exempt under 501(c)(3). Your entire membership fee is deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes. PINES has not provided you with any goods or services in exchange for your membership payment.